Shooting Star by Jonathan Besler
The Belmez Faces are a paranormal phenomenon where residents in a private house in Spain claimed that these faces keep appearing and reappearing on the floors.
On August 23, 1971, when María Gómez Cámara claimed that a human face formed spontaneously on her concrete kitchen floor. María’s husband, Juan Pereira and their son, Miguel, destroyed the image with a pickaxe and new concrete was laid down. However, the Pereira story goes, a new face formed on the floor.
The mayor of Bélmez was informed and forbade the destruction of the new face. Instead, the floor concrete was cut out and taken for study.
Hypothesis to explain this include chemicals on the floor but nothing is for sure yet.
Automatic Writing is when messages seem to come from out of nowhere and into through your hand onto the paper. It’s said that a ghost or a spirit of some kind, sends you messages through it. It’s one way to communicate with ghosts. You can try it out for yourself. Here’s what you have to do:
- Find a quiet spot without distractions.
- Sit at a table or desk where you’ll be comfortable, with paper and pen (or pencil).
- Take a few moments to clear your mind.
- Touch the pen or pencil to the paper.
- Try not to consciously write anything.
- While keeping your mind as clear as possible, let your hand write whatever comes across.
- Avoid looking at the paper; you might even keep your eyes closed.
- When it seems to be done, if and when automatic writing does occur, look over what your hand has produced carefully. The writing may appear to be nonsense or just scribbling, but try to decipher it as best as possible.
- Keep trying. Nothing might happen your first few attempts.
- If you start to achieve success, you can try asking questions to see if you can receive responses.
El vaso de agua. Los micrófonos. El atril. El epicentro del terremoto.
Decálogo del Amor.
“When you live completely in each moment, without expecting anything, you have no idea of time.”
— Shunryu Suzuki